Sunday, March 28, 2010

What the hell is wrong with my neck/shoulders/back?! They're as hard as rocks, those who've tried massaging me can testify. I can't even sit on a chair for 5 minutes without feeling irritated with them and it ain't no exaggeration. Free massages would be greatly appreciated. If only studying while lying down was possible.

Ohyes, I'm back to studying at the airport. FINALLY!!! Just that i'm with Nelson, Atiqah and Rahul this time round at TCC. Their discussions made me realise I'm lacking in a whole shit load of content knowledge in terms of politics.


I felt like removing yesterday's post two, that explains the lack of two days' worth of posts. They might reappear. If I feel like letting them.



ColorQuiz.comemma took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Alert and very observant. Always looking for new ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


Did this colour quiz (think peixuan asked me to do it once) and I was just wondering why they're always so accurate. Or is because we find it easier to let others define us rather than trying too hard to search for our own souls? Our personality changes very often anyway, we'll never stop wondering. I know I don't make much sense here, hmm.

No comments: